Those of you who follow me on Twitter will know that I’m all about the strong female and the ostensible pop culture queen of female empowerment, Victoria Beckham is my guiding star. Girl power, etc. If you do follow me, then you will also be aware of my endless love and adulation for her adorable two-year-old daughter, Harper Seven, who I truly believe to be the cutest child in the history of existence. In and amongst my dedication to superlatives resides a little(?) obsession with the whole Beckham family and Harper is fast becoming my favourite female family member – Vicky, you’ve got some comp, bbz. So if you ever need a reminder that the world is a beautiful and enchanting place, here are 10 instances of Harper, looking impossibly-cute in a variety of yellow hues. Everyone smile and coo in equal measure.
1. Moody look into the distance with Daddy being v. tanned:
2. Well someone’s gotta smile in this family!
3. That time when Harper was moody:
4. That time when Harper walked:
5. Becoming the diva I was born to be:
6. Not much, just loving my life!
6. Kisses for his princess:
7. Harper not being able to cope with her life. Loves it, do you love it?
8. Yes, overlap with 7, but does that matter when you’re this cute?
9. Repeated image, but LOOK, she is walking!
10. Literally too glam to give a damn. Over and out.